FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions About Zip Lining
Zip Adventures' experienced staff happily guides zip line guests up to a maximum weight of 250 pounds, and children (35 to 70 pounds ride tandem) are welcome. The zip line tour is not recommended for those with heart, back, hip or knee problems, or pregnant women.
- Total time of zip line tour is 2-2.5 hours.
- $150.00 per person, which includes all safety gear, water, and snacks.
- Tours are a maximum of 12 guests, except large groups
- There is light hiking between zip lines, approximately ¾ mile in total. Closed-toe shoes with some traction work best! Longest hike of the tour is 5 minutes.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance for groups less than 6 and 72 hours in advance for groups of 6 or more.