Be Prepared for Your Colorado Zipline Tour
At Zip Adventures we want you to have the most enjoyable experience possible out on the zip line course! Please follow these simple guidelines on what to wear and bring to be prepared for your adventure!
- Closed toe shoes are best to keep shoes on and for protection during light hiking between zip lines
- Wear comfortable clothing - pants or long shorts, plus a rain jacket and hat for changing Colorado weather conditions
- Wear sunscreen
- Bring bug repellant, just in case or especially for late afternoon tours
- Hair tie for shoulder length hair
- Cameras are welcome - please have a strap attached to keep it securely in place on the zip line
- Snacks and water are provided on the tour
- Due to the steepness of the canyon, please do not bring anything that might get dropped. We may not be able to recover it!
In summer, the 4 Eagle Grill at 4 Eagle Ranch is a perfect place to extend your Zip Adventures visit either before or after your tour. The Grill serves up delicious burgers, BBQ Pork Sandwiches, grilled Chicken Salad and their award winning steak chili. Enjoy lunch with a view of the Sawatch Range on the shady back porch of the Ranch’s Nelson Cabin. Lunch is served daily 11am-2pm Memorial Day through Labor Day.